The reactivation of the Yahoo account is possible if you deleted it. However, you have 40 days before permanent deletion happens, you can reclaim your account within 40 days of deletion. And you cannot reactivate or recover your Yahoo account if it was deleted by the Yahoo team due to inactivity or violation of Yahoo’s terms.
And like other email service providers in the world, Yahoo also has a limit to how many days or months you are allowed to be inactive on your account. After the inactivity period is over, your Yahoo account along with all content of the account will be deleted from the system. And any messages that are sent afterward will bounce back to the sender. So, you must know the time limit before your Yahoo account expires.
The limit for inactivity is set to six months for all Yahoo users, your account will get deactivated after the inactivity of six months. The period of inactivity counts from the last time you’ve logged on to your account. And two extra months are added to this for every year your account existed.
You don’t have to worry about login types, you just need to login once in a while to make sure you are using the account. It does not matter if you are performing a certain task or not.
It is possible that you are fed up with the number of accounts you have online and deleted the Yahoo account in a hurry. Well, there are chances that you can recover the deleted Yahoo account. Yahoo provides a time frame to recover the permanently deleted account.
Recover your account before Yahoo decide to permanently delete the account and all the data will be lost. Let’s look at the account recovery process of Yahoo to recover a deleted Yahoo account.
Recover Deleted Yahoo Account –
Here are the steps for Yahoo account recovery for deleted account, you need to make sure that you follow these steps carefully.
Reactivate deleted account:
- Open official Yahoo mail Page on your favorite browser.
- Then enter your username and password and click on the Sign-in button.
- Then you need to follow the verification steps to recover the account.
- You will need to select one option from the mobile number or email ID.
- Then you’ll receive a verification code on your selected method.
- Enter that verification code to verify that you are the owner of that account.
- Then, you have to enter CAPTCHA verification.
- And now you’ll see the button of Re-activate for your Yahoo account.
- All you need to do is click that button and wait for it to process the reactivation.
Your yahoo account will be reactivated within minutes and you’ll see a success notice on the screen. Now, you can log in to your yahoo account with your older username and password combination. You will see all the details like contact emails and attachments are there, after logging in to your account.
This is how you can successfully reactivate deleted Yahoo account with ease. You don’t have to do much, just follow the step and you’re good.